An interesting fact that comes out is the average Goals and losses of the two teams, it emerges that Mouloudia Oujda has a total average score of and FAR de Rabat has an average of Goal.
They have averaged scoring 1.07 goals a match. They have given up 1.04 goals per game. Their overall record is: Won: 7, Lost: 11 and Drawn: 10. In the last year, they have played 28 matches.
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR de Rabat: Prediction, Statistics and Tips
Chabab Rif Hoceima were their away opponents last month for a Botola Pro clash. The teams had to share the honours when the match ended in a draw (1-1).
They have conceded 1.21 goals per game. They have averaged scoring 1.04 goals a match. Their overall record is won 8, lost 10 and drawn 10. Recent form over the last year: they have played 28 games.
This Monday there is a very interesting match as FAR Rabat face Mouloudia Oujda and here is our prediction. We have 36% chance that the home side will win, 45% chance that the game will end in a draw and 19% chance that the away team will win.
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Match Preview and Prediction
Also for Mouloudia Oujda - FAR de Rabat we have produced the percentages of occurrence of the various game cases. The statistics shown range from 1X2, to all Over and Under categories, to goals scored and to the exact result, both for the regular time and for the first and second time.
They hosted Hassania Agadir in the Botola Pro earlier this month.Both teams had to share the honours after a draw. The score was 1-1.
During this championship FAR de Rabat he won at home 3 times out of 14 away from home, scoring and suffering 13 and 12 goals. The outcome of the match is uncertain having FAR de Rabat done 2 points less of Mouloudia Oujda Only based on the statistics, we would play a double or avoid betting on this match. Mouloudia Oujda instead he beat the his opponent 6 on 14 times at home, scoring and undergoing 15 and 12 goals. Since there is an initial equilibrium situation due to equal statistics, we go to study all the data collected to clarify and determine if and what will be the winner of the match, and all other outcomes.
Football Predictions:Goal under 2.0,Corner under 8.0,Mouloudia Oujda +0.5 (based on history stats, only for reference)
got 3 Win 4 Lose 3 Draw in last 10 games,and scored 7 goals, conceded 9 goals. Home win rate is 30%. Mouloudia Oujda scored 0.7 goals and conceded 0.9 in average. Asian handicap home win rate is 50%. Goal over rate is 10%.
You can verify the data yourself thanks to the interesting tables below, which show all the values recorded up to now on the goals scored and suffered by Mouloudia Oujda and FAR de Rabat and the corresponding championship. We are sure that these tables will help you a lot, above all the 80% and higher statistics.
FAR Rabat are 2.82 with Marathonbet. 2.82 is the best price on the Draw (Marathonbet)... Mouloudia Oujda are best priced to win at 2.82 with Marathonbet. These are among the best prices for the 1X2 market.
FAR Rabat scored 0.8 goals and conceded 1.2 in average. got 1 Win 4 Lose 5 Draw in last 10 games,and scored 8 goals, conceded 12 goals. Home win rate is 10%. Asian handicap home win rate is 20%. Goal over rate is 20%.
Now we put these values in comparison with the average calculated throughout the championship that dispute to see if these two teams score more or less than the others in the first half. We produce a further average between the two previously calculated values, which will become If we compare this value with the average goal of their league in the second half, we will conclude that the first value is lesser than with the championship average, of 1.5 Gol. We create a further average between the two previously calculated values, which will become If we compare this value with the average goal of their championship, we will conclude that the first value is lesser than with the average championship, of 2.5 Goals. two teams score is lesser than with the average calculated on the league, respectively and 1 Goals.
If you like the site, and it is useful, we invite you to subscribe to our Social pages and post a positive review. We wrote everything!
Team and Championship statistics
The teams had to share the honours when the match ended in a draw (1-1). Chabab Rif Hoceima were their away opponents last month for a Botola Pro clash.
Predictions on the outcomes of future matches of more than 200 football leagues worldwide, calculated thanks to complex automatic algorithms. The statistics are updated in real time.
The average number of goals for FAR Rabat has been 0.67 goals and Mouloudia Oujda average 0.33. The average goals scored per match in contests between these two teams is 1.0.
Football Predictions:Goal under 2.25,Corner over 8.5,Mouloudia Oujda +0.25 (based on history stats, only for reference)
The score was 1-1. They hosted Hassania Agadir in the Botola Pro earlier this month.Both teams had to share the honours after a draw.
They hosted Wydad Casablanca in the Botola Pro earlier this month.Both teams had to share the honours when the match ended in a 1-all draw.
These statistics are a fundamental resource and can assist you in understanding the number of goals scored in the match, representing a record of goals scored in the passes of the championship Morocco - Botola Pro compared with those of the teams FAR de Rabat and Mouloudia Oujda Good reading!.